A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gus Freiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gus Freiha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiha graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freiha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gus Shawki Freiha MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gus S. Freiha practice?
- Dr. Gus Freiha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gus Freiha practices Urology near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See New Braunfels Urologists.