A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gus Halamandaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gus Halamandaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gus Halamandaris, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Halamandaris graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halamandaris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gus George Halamandaris MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gus G. Halamandaris practice?
- Dr. Gus Halamandaris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gus Halamandaris practices Neurological Surgery near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Monterey Surgeons.