A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katsigiorgis
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Katsigiorgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsigiorgis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Katsigiorgis has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gus DR Katsigiorgis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gus D. Katsigiorgis practice?
- Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis has 14 office locations.
Dr. Gus Katsigiorgis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hewlett Orthopedic Surgeons.