Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 24th, 2016

Dr. Kratsa listens and he cares

Rest in peace, Dr Kratsa show details Rest in peace, Dr Kratsa
Feb 12th, 2014

I hope whoever succeeds you is as lovely with patients as you were.

nice guy but always an hour behind schedule show details nice guy but always an hour behind schedule
by momofhighschooler on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Kratsa is a personable guy with a sense of humor. He was on target with his assessment of my daughter's prescription needs. He is not rushed to get through the appointment, but I get the sense that he really wastes too much time. The hour-long wait each and every time we go is very frustrating and he seems oblivious to his inability to keep on schedule. My daughter is comfortable with him except when he goes into telling stories about the ghost living at his cabin. Kratsa thinks there are alternate realities, and this makes me uncomfortable. Lately he has become befuddled over simple things like calling in a prescription. I have started to look elsewhere for a Psychiatrist.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 6th, 2013

Gus is a great doctor and a great person. He is caring, compassionate, and he appreciates honesty without judging. I haven't seen him in a couple of years, but he was by far the best doctor I've ever had.

May 1st, 2012

Excellent

Dr. Kratsa Is A Fine Dr. And A Wonderful Man show details Dr. Kratsa Is A Fine Dr. And A Wonderful Man
by Rose on Mar 14th, 2011

I have 3 family members that are under his care and he is wonderful. He is kind, understanding and while not real clinical is more personable and compassionate. That is something that we love about him. He listens.