Psychiatrists

600 Creekside Dr
Ste 609
Pottstown, PA 19464
610-327-1631
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rest in peace, Dr Kratsa  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2014

I hope whoever succeeds you is as lovely with patients as you were.

|  nice guy but always an hour behind schedule  |  show details
by momofhighschooler on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Kratsa is a personable guy with a sense of humor. He was on target with his assessment of my daughter's prescription needs. He is not rushed to get through the appointment, but I get the sense that he really wastes too much time. The hour-long wait each and every time we go is very frustrating and he seems oblivious to his inability to keep on schedule. My daughter is comfortable with him except when he goes into telling stories about the ghost living at his cabin. Kratsa thinks there are alternate realities, and this makes me uncomfortable. Lately he has become befuddled over simple things like calling in a prescription. I have started to look elsewhere for a Psychiatrist.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2013

Gus is a great doctor and a great person. He is caring, compassionate, and he appreciates honesty without judging. I haven't seen him in a couple of years, but he was by far the best doctor I've ever had.

|  show details
May 1st, 2012

Excellent

|  Dr. Kratsa Is A Fine Dr. And A Wonderful Man  |  show details
by Rose on Mar 14th, 2011

I have 3 family members that are under his care and he is wonderful. He is kind, understanding and while not real clinical is more personable and compassionate. That is something that we love about him. He listens.

|  Deidre Harner  |  show details
by Deidre Harner on Mar 11th, 2011

I love Dr Gus. The companies he often work for don't treat him nearly as well as he deserves. I had him for several years in Harrisburg, Pa. and he traveled between various locations. I bet he still does. There are few Dr's as good as him. If you have him, tell him I offer him a virtual kiss and hug (something frowned on these days between patients and docs). All the best to you Dr Gus!deeinmetrodc@gmail.com

|  Dr. Kratsa is a scam  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2009

He has had my child on numerous medications with bad side effects. Been seeing him for over a year now and my child is worse. I have no problem getting a doctor appointment with him every week. Which by the way, my insurance pays for!!! Scam artist