Dr. Gus Leotta III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gus Leotta III?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Gus Leotta III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2012

The best west palm has to offer

I saw dr Leotta for my knee injury. He took his time, came to the right diagnosis and actually examined me. No other doctor I've seen in ages has been this thorough. When it came to my surgery he talked with my wife and gave her a copy of the pictures he took. He's just a great guy and I'm happy to call him My doc!

June 3rd, 2010

Our family's hero

Dr Leotta saw my child at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn. It was a trying time for my family because my son broke his femur bone in an accident. Dr leotta was the chief on my son's case and he always kept myself and my husband informed. He has a great bedside manner and he talks to us plainly and without arrogance as other doctors do. We saw him last week for follow up and were able to drop in without an appointment. I can't tell you what a positve impact Dr Leotta had had on my family. God bless!

February 10th, 2010

Finally a doctor who cares

A saw Dr Leotta at the VA hospital in Brooklyn. He impressed me by taking the time to perform an examination. My primary doctor and the other orthopaedic surgeons who saw me just stared at the computer and looked at my xrays and scans. Dr Leotta answered my questions, explained to me what he thought was wrong with me, and then we sat down and came up with a plan. How novel is that! A doctor who actually knows how to be a doctor and not a machine. I will always request to see him when I go back. Also he's a fellow vet of the 101st Airbone Division. Hooah!

February 5th, 2010

Dedicated to making the correct diagnosis

Dr. Leotta made sure to conduct an examination prior to reading the report submitted by the radiologist to ensure that he was objective in his own diagnosis. He was very thorough and informative. Dr. Leotta took the time to explain the physical causes and simplify the medical terms so I could understand exactly what was happening and the way ahead.

December 21st, 2009

Exceptional doctor

I visited Dr Leotta for me knee pain. His staff was very nice and put me at ease. Dr Leotta sat down listened to my problem and came up with an comprehensive plan. He really impressed me with his ability to explain. I will tell all of my friends to see him.

February 22nd, 2009

Caring, compassionate, and highly competant doctor

I saw Dr leotta a few months ago for a knee injury that was bothering me for 2 years. I was bounced around from doctor to doctor with noone really helping me. Dr leotta took time with me, went over my xrays and MRI and developed a treatment plan including physical therapy and other modalities. I underwent surgery to fix a torn meniscus and i felt better so quickly. I'm now able to enjoy life with my kids and excercise without pain. Dr Leotta made such an impact of my life. I cannot thank him enough

June 16th, 2017