A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gus Slotman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gus Slotman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gus Slotman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slotman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Slotman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gus J Slotman MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Gus J. Slotman practice?
- Dr. Gus Slotman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gus Slotman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.