Dr. Gus Slotman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gus Slotman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gus Slotman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2016

denise gilbo

dr lotman should not be practicing medicine...he did not fullfill his oblite duties in informing me of my surgery. he just wanted cash. i resent him..

July 15th, 2015

Very professional

March 5th, 2015

Life changing Wonder

Dr. Slotman understood my dilemma with my weight. He sent me to class ans I was able to learn about the process that I was about to go through. He was warm, concerned and an all around awesome man. he walked me through every aspect of this new journey that I was about to encounter. I was 400 plus pounds and now I am an easy 160 and ecstatic. This man not only changed my life but he also inspired me to change my self to strive for happiness....

January 7th, 2011

A LifeSaver

First saw Dr. Slotman in 2002 and got a surgery date in 2003, allowing for all pre-surgical tests and treatments. Surgery in 2003 was a success! Had some post-operative issues but any person who has lugged around excess weight all their lives put issues in proper perspective. Dr. Slotman is wonderful! Very good at what he does. I attribute my success at weight-loss (over 220 lbs.) to his expertise. Have heard of others who didn't do a portion as well.... He is also the height of compassion...He had to perform an unexpected painful procedure on me during an office visit--could not avoid hurtin me but he apologized and obviously hated having to hurt me. A very talented surgeon/doctor who's human and kind too!! His staff is wonderful and kind. GBS truly changed my life.

September 11th, 2017