A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gus Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gus Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gus Spector, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gus Spector MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gus Spector practice?
- Dr. Gus Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gus Spector practices Urology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Urologists.