Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
Saved My Life!
During a review of another issue, Dr. Stratton ordered a CT scan of my lower back. He correctly diagnosed a posible renal carcenoma in my right kidney. Removed in a successfull arthoscopic surgery by Dr. Kennon Miller at Merriam Hospital. There has been no remission in eight years.

August 15th, 2015
Dr. Stratton's behavior towards a patient.
He was a doctor on call for the weekend covering my daughter's own neurologist. He didn't call back for a full day. He was rude and talked over her attempt to explain the reason for her call. He also became abusive in his conversation with my daughter's pharmacist. His anger was misplaced and should be with his fellow neurologist who had not followed through with my daughter's request for a refill on her prescription for the past 3 days. An MD after your name does NOT give you the right to speak down to patients and other professionals in this manner!

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Stratton took a lot of time to explain treatment options. He gave me a summary of all the medications available with the pros and cons for each one. He explained the need for the patient finding a treatment that will work for you. He wasn't rushed and he really listened.

December 11th, 2014
paperwork
dr.stratton was very nice, and talked with me very well, the only problem I had was trying to get paperwork from him,its been over a year still have not received the paperwork needed from him,i don't understand I have sent numerous requests,still nothing,otherwise he is a great doctor.he might just need a new secretary,someones dropping the ball.

September 11th, 2014
doesn't care
Waited for 80 minutes; only hung around because I needed copies of test results. This is business as usual here; office person said I might want to call and see how late they're running next time! This dr needs to improve his listening skills and concern himself more with the patient's needs than not 'stepping on the toes' of other drs re: referrals. I was assured that during the 3wks between tests and my appt, dr would review them and call if any concern. He never looked at the reports or scans until I got there and didn't even know if they were in his office! Outrageous! There were concerns, still not addressed as I was not referred to appropriate doctor.

July 10th, 2013
Excellent Clinician, Compassionate Care
After having miserable experiences trying to get a diagnosis and care from three other neurologists, I was blessed with a recommendation to Dr Stratton. Dr Stratton is wonderful. He is a brilliant, compassionate clinician. He is knowledgeable and up to the minute on treatments and medications. He spends the time to gather information during the appointment both subjective and objective, discusses a plan, answers questions, and I leave the office feeling confident that I could not be in better hands. Highest recommendation.

December 2nd, 2011
Quality Doctor
After suffering a stroke my primary care doctor recommended Dr. Stratton as my neurologist. I am glad he did, it has been a great experience. I highly recommend him to anyone in similar circumstances.

October 30th, 2011
It is so refreshing to see a doctor who actually cares about his patient's welfare. I have seen too many doctors who do nothing but try to squeeze as many patients into a day as possible. You will not find that here.Dr. Stratton was very helpful and interested in my problems. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions. He set up numerous tests very quickly to determine a diagnosis. His office staff are professional and courteous. You don't have to wait weeks or months for a visit..they are very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stratton to anyone in need of a good neurologist

June 20th, 2011
Very Thorough
Dr. Stratton is extremely thorough. He is concerned and caring and very knowledgable. He's in it for the long haul. Wanys to see his patients well.

April 19th, 2011
Best Physician
Dr. Stratton is thorough when diagnosing; he listens with intensity and questions every scenario. He is compassionate and takes his time with each patient. The waiting room can be frustrating. However, when he sees me, I am not rushed and all my needs are addressed. His agenda is caring for his patients.