A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gust Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bills
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gust W Bills DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gust W. Bills practice?
- Dr. Gust Bills has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gust Bills practices Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians.