A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustav Eles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustav Eles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eles
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustav Eles, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eles graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eles has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustav R Eles DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gustav R. Eles practice?
- Dr. Gustav Eles has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustav Eles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Internists and Coraopolis Cardiologists.