A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustav Eles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustav Eles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustav Eles, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eles graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gustav R. Eles practice?
Dr. Gustav Eles practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moon, PA.
See Coraopolis Internists, Coraopolis Cardiologists, and Coraopolis Surgeons.