A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustav Eles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustav Eles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eles
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustav Eles, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eles graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eles has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustav R Eles DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gustav R. Eles practice?
- Dr. Gustav Eles has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustav Eles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Internists and Coraopolis Cardiologists.