Dr. Gustav Magrinat MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Greensboro, NC

April 18th, 2017
I have not been a patient Dr. Magrinat however by choice he has cared for my mother, neighbor, and 2 close friends.
Dr Magrinat is a brilliant oncologist, very current practice, involves the patient in all discussions, expectations, treatment modalities, and prognosis as it is appropriate. Each patient and their family, friends, s/o all leave the o/v with an enhanced knowledge base of the situation, questions answered and notes!

April 5th, 2015
Excellent listener and takes time to answer questions. I love the way he writes info down as we are talking and gives it to me afterwards.

July 19th, 2012
Survivor JC
He is so busy that you may have to wait a couple of weeks for an appointment. It's worth the wait. He is a wonderful doctor and takes very good care of you even though he has a heavy patient load. I'm glad he was on my team,cared for me and got me through this dreaded desease. I hope I never go through breast cancer again but if I do he will be the one I want caring for me during this difficult time.

March 25th, 2011
Was going to treat patient with Stage IV Non-Hodgins Lymphoma with an oral pill when he returned from a vacation in Spain in two weeks. Patient went to Duke University Medical Hospital for 2nd opinion where he immediately had his spleen removed followed by adjuvant chemotherapy. He is alive today thanks to treament at Duke.