A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo AlvarezPaiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. AlvarezPaiva graduated from Jose Maria Vargas Medical School.
Dr. AlvarezPaiva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Alejandro AlvarezPaiva MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. AlvarezPaiva practice?
- Dr. Gustavo AlvarezPaiva has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo AlvarezPaiva practices Pathology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pathologists.