Dr. Gustavo Angaramo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Angaramo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Angaramo?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2012

Professional, Caring Doctor

During my recent throat operation, I had concerns of bruising caused by insertion of an airway.(I experienced this several years ago, and it was very painful.) Dr Angaramo addressed my concerns, which resulted in no bruising or swelling at all.I feel that the care he took, made my operation much more tolerable. He even visited me in the recovery room to see how I was doing. I highly recommend this doctor.

April 16th, 2015