A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Armendariz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Armendariz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Physiatrist, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Armendariz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armendariz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armendariz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo J. Armendariz practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Armendariz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gustavo Armendariz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.