A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Armendariz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Armendariz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Physiatrist, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armendariz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armendariz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Armendariz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armendariz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armendariz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo J Armendariz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo J. Armendariz practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Armendariz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Armendariz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.