Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
When I went into Dr Arriola's the first day I expected to be there for at least 2 hours but to my surprise I was in and out within 45 minutes and that included filling out the new patient forms. Dr Arriola was nice and quick to come in to see me and evaluated my condition and explained the results of my test to me in terms that I understood , along with answering any questions I had. I felt like I was the only patient in the office and I had everyone's undivided attention. All of his staff was very helpful, nice and respectful and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

July 24th, 2016
Best Neurosurgeon in Kissimmee
Dr.Arriola and his staff are very professional and take the time to talk and listen to the patients. They got me in within a few days of being a new patient and in a month I was having a surgery I desperately needed. After the surgery Dr.Arriola came in every day to check on me himself to make sure I was ok and to ask if I needed anything..I would highly recommend this doctors office to everyone

April 11th, 2016
I love Dr Arriola ... When he was practicing in Destin, Fla. he did my back surgery at Sacred Heart hospital ... I have never had such a compassionate , kind, caring Dr. like he was ... He explained everything so that I could understand ... I will forever be grateful to him & the sweetest ladies that worked for him ... Wish he was back in Destin because now my husband needs him !

December 18th, 2015
RN
My aunt was in need of a Neurosurgeon, was referred to Dr. Arriola from a list. They had no idea I was a Nurse. The treatment from initial point of contact to schedule an appointment, to registering, to being seen by the physician could not speak more highly of the office personnel and MD. Kudos to all of you for delivering excellent medical care, great bedside manner, and professionalism. Never did we feel rushed, wait time was appropriate, and medical knowledge was exceptional. Will definitely refer your services to future perspective patients. Oh and he spoke Spanish, another plus!

September 27th, 2013
Rn
Dr Arriola was a wonderful, skilled neurosurgeon! He treated my surgical condition which took several hours and restored my life and got rid of that awful pain. He educated me on my condition prior to surgery and after during recovery and rehab. I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. I had a full recovery and am back to work. He was Excellent bedside manner and explained everything to my family after the surgery.

September 13th, 2011
I consulted Dr. Arriola several years ago with a problem with my neck. His repair of the condition was excellent, so when I had lower back problems, I consulted him again. The result was as good as the first. Recently another problem erupted in my lower back at another elevation. Dr. Arriola performed what turned out to be a very difficult procedure with great skill. I walked out of the hospital the next day - pain free. Since then I have recommended him to a number of my friends. I am proud to speak on his behalf as I believe that I would not be able to walk or be pain free without his outstanding surgical skill.

April 6th, 2011
Overall very pleasant experience office easy to get to very friendly staff, doctor was very professional, informative & sympathetic. Highly recommend.