Rn show details Rn
by Deborah v ross on Sep 27th, 2013

Dr Arriola was a wonderful, skilled neurosurgeon! He treated my surgical condition which took several hours and restored my life and got rid of that awful pain. He educated me on my condition prior to surgery and after during recovery and rehab. I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. I had a full recovery and am back to work. He was Excellent bedside manner and explained everything to my family after the surgery.

Sep 13th, 2011

I consulted Dr. Arriola several years ago with a problem with my neck. His repair of the condition was excellent, so when I had lower back problems, I consulted him again. The result was as good as the first. Recently another problem erupted in my lower back at another elevation. Dr. Arriola performed what turned out to be a very difficult procedure with great skill. I walked out of the hospital the next day - pain free. Since then I have recommended him to a number of my friends. I am proud to speak on his behalf as I believe that I would not be able to walk or be pain free without his outstanding surgical skill.

Apr 6th, 2011

Overall very pleasant experience office easy to get to very friendly staff, doctor was very professional, informative & sympathetic. Highly recommend.