A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Arrojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Arrojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrojo graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arrojo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Bernardo Arrojo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo B. Arrojo practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Arrojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Arrojo practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.