A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Calleja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Calleja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calleja
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calleja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Calleja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Calleja graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calleja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo A Calleja MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Calleja practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Calleja has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Calleja practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.