A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Calleja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Calleja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Calleja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calleja has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo A Calleja MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Calleja practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Calleja has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Gustavo Calleja practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near , .