A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Cardenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brookhaven Mem Hosp Med Ctr-Hospice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Adolfo Cardenas MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Cardenas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gustavo Cardenas practices Internal Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Patchogue Internists.