A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Cardenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brookhaven Mem Hosp Med Ctr-Hospice
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardenas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Cardenas practice?
Dr. Gustavo Cardenas practices Internal Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Patchogue Internists.