Dr. Gustavo Charria-Ortiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Charria-Ortiz?

Depression

Depression

Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Charria-Ortiz?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 20th, 2010

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Charria-Ortiz has been my son's neurologist for 4 years now, and is one of the best doctors I have come across. He is constantly educating himself on his specialty and as a result is up-to-date on the latest medical info. He is patient, kind, great bedside manner, and does not hesitate to explain if you do not understand something. My son had to go on medication at age 2 and I was constantly calling for reassurance during the first 6 weeks while my son adjusted tot he meds. Dr. Charria did not hesitate to talk to me, listen to my fears, and explain how the meds would affect him. I feel confident I can ask him anything and he will give me an informed answer, or point me to the info. He is also receptive to discussing my research findings on the internet, and work out what will and what won't work for us. In short, we love, love, LOVE him! (Note: my son has several different doctors, and he is best of them all-and no, I didn't get paid for this review.)

September 7th, 2015