A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Cuadra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Cuadra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Cuadra, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuadra graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cuadra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Alberto Cuadra MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Cuadra practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Cuadra has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Cuadra practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.