A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumbo-Nacheli
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Cumbo-Nacheli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumbo-Nacheli graduated from Universidad Nacional de Rosario - Argentina (SOM & GME.
Dr. Cumbo-Nacheli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gustavo Cumbo-Nacheli practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Pulmonologists.