A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Fonseca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Fonseca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fonseca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fonseca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonseca graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Fonseca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo A Fonseca FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Fonseca practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Fonseca has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Hematologists and Lecanto Oncologists.