A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Fonseca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Fonseca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fonseca
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fonseca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonseca graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Fonseca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo A Fonseca FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Fonseca practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Fonseca has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Hematologists and Lecanto Oncologists.