A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Fonseca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Fonseca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonseca graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Fonseca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fonseca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans