A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Lopez is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Lopez practice?
Dr. Gustavo Lopez practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.