A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Marks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Marks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Javier Marks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo J. Marks practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Marks practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Primary Care Doctors.