A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Marks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Marks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gustavo J. Marks practice?
Dr. Gustavo Marks practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians.