A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Matute-Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matute-Bello
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matute-Bello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Matute-Bello, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matute-Bello graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Matute-Bello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo Matute-Bello MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo Matute-Bello practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Matute-Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. Gustavo Matute-Bello practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Critical Care Practitioners and Seattle Pulmonologists.