Dr. Gustavo Sanchez-Vargas Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Sanchez-Vargas?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr Sanchez is a great doctor he had me during my whole pregnancy and hes great he was never late he never cancel my appointments and always was up to date on my medicines and check ups he practically knew more about me and my medicines then me he was always telling me your low in you vitamins I'll give you more.

Posted on February 13th, 2013

He was my mom's doctor for several years. Up to the day where he failed to diagnose a clog in her artery. She nearly died and this idiot ignored all of my mom's symptoms when she brought them up in several office visits that she had. my mother was hospitalized and was being treated and this "doctor" only showed up to say we (the family) should not hold him responsible. Awful ..awful "doctor"

Judgemental doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2010

I visited this doctor once and will never again. I am an amputee and burn victim. When asking me question of my health I knew immediately he wasn't taking me seriously because I am disabled. This man looked at me and in ywo minuteshad made the conclusion that he didnt want to be responsible for any treatment and I wasted a day on this jerk. I intend to write people with disablities action group to inform them of his prejudice.

Posted on May 25th, 2017