A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Sanchez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gustavo Sanchez practice?
Dr. Gustavo Sanchez practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Langhorne Radiologists and Langhorne Nuclear Medicine Physicians.