inactive

Dr. Gustavo Sanroman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Port Jefferson Station, NY

August 27th, 2016
Great Dr and staff
This is one of the best office. He delivered my son 5 years ago. He is great at what he does and the staff is great and make you feel welcomed. Would not change them for anything.

August 17th, 2016
I have been a patient of his for over 19 years. He has been always completely professional and has referred me to other providers when necessary. I can count on him and his staff to be friendly, professional and incredible helpful anytime. Appointments may get cancelled at the last minute but he's by himself so babies are going to come when babies want to come. I know that the nurse practitioners have come and gone over the years but he has staff that's been there for as long as he has so he's got to be doing something right.

June 2nd, 2016
They just dont care at all
I've repeatedly gotten information from Dr San Roman that was proven poor info by other Drs. All my appointments get cancelled at the very last minute. I have missed COUNTLESS hours of work due to their poor scheduling. Receptionists and nurses are rude. Changeing Dr asap

April 2nd, 2016
The nurses are extremely rude !! Horrible place to go . They are so busy the dr is arrogant .

March 23rd, 2016
I have been a patient for 24-25 years. He is the best! Some of his newer staff members are a bit curt. But ,if I ever have a real issue with them,I would not hesitate to tell him. Dr. San Roman askes questions and answers the ones you have. I have never felt I couldn't discuss things with him. Total professional.

November 30th, 2015
The Best, the smartest, most honest Doctor I know. Even as employees, as embarrissing as one might think that would be, we chose to see him anyway because of his smarts and his honesty

September 9th, 2015
Greedy
Incredibly greedy. Charges $100 if you call after hours and want to speak to your doctor. And although I'd been seen twice in two weeks, when I called in to say a medication wasn't working to solve my pain, he wouldn't call in an alternate medication unless I came in for a third visit-- despite that nothing had changed.

February 25th, 2015
excellent doctor
If you want a Doctor who truly cares. A doctor that takes the time and effort to solve your issues, then he is the doctor to see. I have been to several doctors that couldn't compare to him. I'm very glad to have found such a dedicated doctor.

January 23rd, 2015
Was dropped as a patient after a 2nd trimester miscarriage with no guidance and almost died from complications. The nys medical board is reviewing.

September 14th, 2014
Horrible horrible horrible
This was by far the worst experience of my life. When I first found out I was pregnant I met with dr San roman and he told me not to tell my family because out of every 3 woman one has miscarriage he was very harsh I left very upset and disappointed. I also had problems with my pregnancy bleeding detaching of placenta along with other issues whenever I was there I was made out to be a burden oh it's you again it was very insulting . At 27 weeks I switched drs and got charged for all my prenatal visit because I did not deliver with them! I've never heard of such a thing they sent it to collections $1000 in bills maybe more not sure if this is even legal. I don't recommended this dr to ANYONE hope this helps

December 10th, 2013
Compassion with excellence,
Dr. San Roman - is considerate, kind, gentle in his approach - he also had an excellent and professional staff - I would highly recommend him. I was a very nervous patient and he helped me with his gentle approach - he took time with me to allow me to feel comfortable and safe.

September 17th, 2013
Michelle is the best.....staff is so RUDE
I have never seen Dr. San Roman and I have been going to this practice for 14 years. I always see Michelle and she is wonderful. The problem I have with this practice is the staff. A majority of them think they are doctors and can diagnose you and when they aren't being doctors, they are just plain rude. I will not be going back there