Dr. Gustavo Stringel Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Stringel?

This Doctor Rocks

Posted on August 24th, 2012

My son started getting serious pain in his abdomen, so I took him to the ER at Westchester Medical Center. The doctors were saying they had to do a CAT scan, to determine what was going on. Dr. Stringel came in, touched my son's stomach, and then instantly knew it was his appendix. He did an excellent job, and my son is back to his old self. I was very pleased with the outcome. In addition, Dr. Stringel was patient with me, and I feel confident in his abilities.

Posted on September 5th, 2017

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.