Dr. Gustavo Vonderlancken Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Vonderlancken?

Posted on May 16th, 2017

It's been over a year since my surgery and I've never had a problem. I've been very pleased with the results. If I ever need another surgery, I would, without hesitation, choose Dr. Vonderlanken again .

Posted on June 5th, 2015

After dealing with STL University cancelling on my husband's surgeries 5 times and 7 months, I came across Dr. Vonderlancken. They got my husband in the next day and got him the 2nd doctor the following week. Within 2 weeks they had my husband schedule for his double surgery. Everything went as planned and he is now recovering.

Posted on August 25th, 2017