A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustaw Woch is Excellent. Dr. Woch has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustaw Woch, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Inherited Retinal Degeneration.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woch graduated from University of Medical Sciences, Poland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gustaw Woch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gustaw Woch practice?
Dr. Gustaw Woch practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.