A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustaw Woch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustaw Woch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustaw Woch, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Woch graduated from Faculty I - Poznan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustaw Woch FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gustaw Woch practice?
- Dr. Gustaw Woch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gustaw Woch practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.