A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustin Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustin Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustin Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Chinese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustin M Ho MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gustin M. Ho practice?
- Dr. Gustin Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gustin Ho practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.