A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustin Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustin Welch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Welch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustin Mackay Welch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gustin M. Welch practice?
- Dr. Gustin Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gustin Welch practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.