A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gustavo Diaz Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gustavo Diaz Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz Reyes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Reyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gustavo Diaz Reyes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz Reyes graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Diaz Reyes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gustavo A Diaz Reyes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gustavo A. Diaz Reyes practice?
- Dr. Gustavo Diaz Reyes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gustavo Diaz Reyes practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.