Dr. Gustavo Diaz-Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gustavo Diaz-Reyes?

August 10th, 2017

Rude and condescending

Dr. Diaz-Reyes was rude from the moment he stepped into the room. He questioned my motives for being there even after I was referred by my primary care doctor and explained the situation. He spoke very condescendingly and was vague about his answers to my questions and also with his opinions. I would never go back. It was a horrible experience.

July 19th, 2013

He's the best

After 6 months plus of dealing with another ENT specialist, and no answers, I was referred to Dr Dias-Reyes. By the end of the first visit I was scheduled for testing and his suspicions were confirmed. I'm now scheduled for major surgery and have every confidence I will be disease free when it is over. I trust him completely, he answered my questions and fully explained the procedure. I feel like I matter.

June 13th, 2013

Dr Diaz-Reyes came very highly recommended to me when I needed an ENT for a specific issue. Initially, the staff and Dr Diaz-Reyes were extremely nice, professional, and thorough. After my procedure, however, the quality of care, concern, and the way I was treated by the office staff rapidly declined. At my follow-up appointment after a procedure, I waited 2 hours and 15 minutes before I actually saw the doctor! The staff was extremely rude when I became frustrated with the extended wait, stating that "it happens" sometimes. When I finally did see the doctor, he was dismissive of my frustration and even seemed disinterested in my test results, offering little in the way of explanation or answers to my questions. Instead, he abruptly jumped ahead to a new hypothesis and ordered another procedure. When I needed to change that new appointment, I was met with further rudeness and frustration by a seemingly unhappy staff. I am looking for a new doctor. Dr. Diaz-Reyes may be good, but the horrible attitude of his staff, his abruptness, and the ridiculous wait time are unacceptable

October 22nd, 2012

Think he is 1 of the best in his field

Dr. Diaz-Reyes is a very understanding and caring Dr.

April 12th, 2011

One of the best ENT specialists in Buffalo

I've known this doctor on a personal basis since 1996. I was looking for his address and came across this review page. This guy knows his stuff! Was top of his class in medical school, has twice the training of most ear, nose and throat specialists, and he reads nightly. If I needed head/neck surgery of any kind, he'd be the first one I called.

September 7th, 2010

AVOID!!!

So extremely rude. Went in expressing concerns about swallowing problems, history of cancer in my family. He dismissed my concerns even after I showed him in a mirror a problem spot on my tonsil. Couldn't explain why it was there or what it was. Told me to go see another ENT at a different practice if I didn't like his opinion. SO UNPROFESSIONAL! At least act like you care about patients who PAY TO SEE YOU! What a sorry excuse for a doctor! I wish I could get my money back.

February 25th, 2010

Emergency visiti

Pleasant, gentleman-treated my elderly mother with great respect-prompt office visit, saw her as an emergency within 24 hours of my phone call, treated her problem, follow up as needed. The very pleasant staff also called me twice to check on my mother.

October 12th, 2009

Top of the Line: One of the Best

If you need to work with ONE opinion, USE HIS. If you need a second - GET HIS! If it comes to surgery, GET HIM!

July 11th, 2017