A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guven Uzun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guven Uzun, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guven Uzun, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzun graduated from Ege Universitesi, Izmir. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uzun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guven Uzun MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guven Uzun practice?
- Dr. Guven Uzun has 1 office location.
Dr. Guven Uzun practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.