A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Bernstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bernstein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Thomas Bernstein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Guy Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guy Bernstein practices Urology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Urologists.