inactive

Guy Blaudeau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 3rd, 2014
Love Dr Blauduea
office staff was awesome and Dr Guy blaudeau was an angel when I couldn't understand something he explained it and answered any questions how ever many I had, he jokes around with his staff and very laid back place and they treat you like your family i love dr blaudeau and his staff

July 31st, 2013
very confused
I went to this doctor because I was pregnant but had bleeding. His office staff are great my experience with him not so much. They did a urine test that showed faint positive then when he heard about the bleeding he refused to do anything else until an ultrasound was done. No blood work anyway at the ultra sound we saw nothing. Had to call his office to get his opinion and after at 32 minute wait on hold he got on the line his words were you had a miscarriage. He did not answer any of my questions just said I should be able to get pregnant right away and if i didn't get pregnant in 6 months to come back to see him. A month later I still felt the symptoms of pregnancy so a test confirmed pregnancy went to a different doctor who had to explain that what was going on was I stilled had hcg in my system from the previous pregnancy. Also if doctor Blaudeau would have taken the time to do the blood test to check my hcg levels he could have saved me so much hurt and pain oh and another thing the ultrasound missed was I still had tissue that had not passed from my previous pregnancy.

September 10th, 2008
Explained things to me and took time with me.
Doctors often tell you to do things and you really don't understand why. He made me understand some very simple practices can benefit my health and told me why. I wanted to follow his advise because he made sense to me.

May 23rd, 2008
been a patient for years
Dr.Blaudeau takes some getting used 2.size,manner,&accent intimidated me 1st visit.we get along great,have been for years.schedule a 1-on-1 visit(express that you'd like an appt.where y'all have time to chit-chat in his real office-the one with the furniture,etc).I've never had any problems w/him but i'm also very vocal & expect ans.to ?s.