A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Boike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Boike is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Boike, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boike graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Boike has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Michael Boike MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Guy M. Boike practice?
- Dr. Guy Boike has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Boike practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saginaw Oncologists.