A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Boike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Boike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Boike, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boike graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Boike has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan