Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy Boike
Dr. Guy Boike, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI, with other offices in Bay City, MI and Saginaw, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Boike is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center, McLaren - Flint and Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Guy Boike has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Guy Boike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.
Dr. David Cook
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Jonathan Abramson
Medical Oncology, Hematology
Bay City, MI 0 mi41
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Bay City, MI 0 mi12