Dr. Guy Buckle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guy Buckle?

November 23rd, 2015

Wonderful Neurologist!!!

Dr. Buckle is quite outstanding. I have been to many physcians but Dr. Buckle really took the time to explain what my symptoms might mean. He knew all the drugs and therapies available and explained the potential benefits of each one. Dr. Buckle certainly cares about his patients, that was very evident.

September 25th, 2015

Excellent MS Neurologist

Dr. Buckle recently diagnosed me with MS. He and his staff are so caring and professional. He calmed my fears and gave me a lot of information about MS.

August 18th, 2014

May be smart...

but he doesn't listen. And if you don't listen, and simply make assumptions, then you set yourself up to make mistakes (and if you don't want to listen to the patient. listen to and read what the referring physician has to say -- especially when his credentials are as good as yours!) Maybe I caught him on an off day. But he was so certain, and so wrong -- so wrong he might have been reading a different patient's chart.

September 27th, 2011

Best doctor I've ever gone to

I've been a patient of Dr. Buckle's for 15 years. What I think is great about him is that he actually cares about me and my condition. His bedside manner is remarkable. You don't find a lot of doctors like him. He's a kind and humble guy PLUS he's at the top of his field and makes sure to share the latest studies and findings on MS with me. When we view my MRI results together he explains the progress of my disease in layman's terms. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Buckle.

February 18th, 2011

Not Good

I am a middle aged female patient. This doctor seems odd. Something is not right. He appears to be a legend in his own mind. I don't trust him at all. I would not recommend him. Being a guinea pig for the sake of research with this guy involved is not reasonable or palatable.

June 26th, 2009

BAD MS DOC

May 17th, 2008

Have been a pt of Dr Buckle for 3 years with a dx of MS. He spends as much time with me as I need. Although his office staff (not Mary) sometimes is difficult - I would not stop seeing him, He is an intelligent, caring physician.

March 22nd, 2017