A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Burrows, Neurologist and Neuromuscular specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Burrows, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Vestibular Neuronitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Timothy Burrows MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Burrows practice?
- Dr. Guy Burrows has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guy Burrows practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.