A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy De Gent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy De Gent is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Gent
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Gent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy De Gent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. De Gent graduated from University Of Antwerpen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Gent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Cone Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Elise Constant De Gent MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guy E. De Gent practice?
- Dr. Guy De Gent has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy De Gent practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Eden, NC.
See Eden Internists, Eden Cardiologists, and Eden Critical Care Practitioners.