A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy De Gent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy De Gent is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Gent
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Gent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy De Gent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. De Gent graduated from University Of Antwerpen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Gent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Cone Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Elise Constant De Gent MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guy E. De Gent practice?
- Dr. Guy De Gent has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy De Gent practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Eden, NC.
See Eden Internists, Eden Cardiologists, and Eden Critical Care Practitioners.