A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy De Gent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy De Gent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. De Gent graduated from University Of Antwerpen.
Dr. De Gent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Gent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guy E. De Gent practice?
Dr. Guy De Gent practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, NC.
See Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Greensboro Cardiologists.