A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Driggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Driggs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driggs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Driggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driggs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Driggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Kenneth Driggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Guy K. Driggs practice?
- Dr. Guy Driggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Driggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.