Learn more about Dr. Guy Driggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Driggs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driggs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Driggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driggs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Driggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Kenneth Driggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Guy K. Driggs practice?
- Dr. Guy Driggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Driggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.