A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Ellis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ellis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy T Ellis MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Guy Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guy Ellis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bardstown, KY.
See Lexington Radiologists.