Dr. Guy Fogel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
Post surgery
Not happy had neck surgery now my back hurts he lacks a bed side manner does not help w a solution If u call the office to reach him they leave a an email but he never gets back to u not happy w lack of compassion for a first time surgery and no clue what to expect after it's all said and down...pain omg

July 7th, 2016
Ruined my family's life
Ruined my life . Screwed up 3 times on my back. Please for the love of God don't let this Dr touch you or anybody you care about. Pain killers for life

May 20th, 2016
Dr Fogel is double booking patients for appointments. I was 30 minutes early for my appointment and I still wasn't seen an hour later. When I ask Jennifer to give me another appointment, I asked her if the seven patients in the waiting room were waiting to be seen by Dr. Fogel. She said yes.

December 8th, 2015
I had already had two back surgeries with other doctors. Still in severe pain, I found Dr. Fogel. He corrected my prior surgeries and I am now in good health. Dr. Fogel is a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. FOGEL is amazing. He removed my coccyx which gave me better quality of life.

August 9th, 2013
Dr Fogel is a dying breed. He is warm, friendly, courteous and polite. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions thoroughly. He did a lumbar fusion on me and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend you see him if you are in need of a great spine surgeon. The office wait time is usually long but that's only because he spends time with his patients answering their questions and addressing their needs. It's a small price to pay because when you do get in the room with him you will have his complete attention.

May 14th, 2012
Great Doctor, Excellent Surgeon, Suberb Bedside Manner
Dr. Fogle's office staff are caring and efficient, never waited the Doctor was there in the room with me at the appointment time. Dr. Fogle took time to explain every aspect of my condition and the procedure to correct it.My surgery went without a hitch and suddenly I have a new life without pain and everything works again!Dr. Fogle fused C4, C5 and C6 and removed the disk material which was pushing on my spine. I would do it again in an instant.

February 20th, 2012
I have more than admiration for Dr Fogel who has given me the ability to walk and perform daily activities which I was not able to do for over a year and a half after a neurosurgeon (G V) performed two surgeries of my lower back and fractured the facet which went undiagnosed causing severe pain. Dr Fogel gave me back my life.

October 12th, 2009
great doctor and person...
when i see dr. fogel, he is very professional, yet very caring about my situation. he treats everyone with respect and as if you are a patient and person, not just a number. he will answer all of your questions and does a great job of explaining in laymen terms so i can understand. (the front desk ladies need a little brushing up on their customer service skills, though, but they are ok)