Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

by Joanne Garcia on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. FOGEL is amazing. He removed my coccyx which gave me better quality of life.

Aug 9th, 2013

Dr Fogel is a dying breed. He is warm, friendly, courteous and polite. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions thoroughly. He did a lumbar fusion on me and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend you see him if you are in need of a great spine surgeon. The office wait time is usually long but that's only because he spends time with his patients answering their questions and addressing their needs. It's a small price to pay because when you do get in the room with him you will have his complete attention.

Excellent Surgeon! show details Excellent Surgeon!
by Jill White on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Fogel performed an X-Lif, L4-5 Lumbar Spine Fusion & Laminectomy on me in June 2011. Let me just state for the record, he is an awesome Surgeon & did a superb job on my back. He gave me my life back & I am so very blessed & grateful that I found him to do my surgery. He possesses excellent bedside manner skills & listens to his patients. He is very caring & honest. He will tell you exactly what to expect after your surgery. To this day, I have had NO problems/issues with the surgery he performed. Dr. Fogel will be diing more surgery on me (neck & more back surgery, but not related to what he operated on back in 2011). His office assistant (James) & secretary (Jennifer) are absolutely wonderful!! They also truly care about each patient & go above & beyond to help in your care, as well. I highly recommend Dr. Fogel! He has moved his office though to a private practice setting & his new office number is (210) 615-8600. His website is: www.spinepainbegone.com

Great Doctor, Excellent Surgeon, Suberb Bedside Manner show details Great Doctor, Excellent Surgeon, Suberb Bedside Manner
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Fogle's office staff are caring and efficient, never waited the Doctor was there in the room with me at the appointment time. Dr. Fogle took time to explain every aspect of my condition and the procedure to correct it.My surgery went without a hitch and suddenly I have a new life without pain and everything works again!Dr. Fogle fused C4, C5 and C6 and removed the disk material which was pushing on my spine. I would do it again in an instant.

Feb 20th, 2012

I have more than admiration for Dr Fogel who has given me the ability to walk and perform daily activities which I was not able to do for over a year and a half after a neurosurgeon (G V) performed two surgeries of my lower back and fractured the facet which went undiagnosed causing severe pain. Dr Fogel gave me back my life.

incompele surgery show details incompele surgery
Nov 29th, 2010

causing complication, conflict of interest,mis diognosis ,order treatment, and you never recived it.

great doctor and person... show details great doctor and person...
by tricia on Oct 12th, 2009

when i see dr. fogel, he is very professional, yet very caring about my situation. he treats everyone with respect and as if you are a patient and person, not just a number. he will answer all of your questions and does a great job of explaining in laymen terms so i can understand. (the front desk ladies need a little brushing up on their customer service skills, though, but they are ok)