Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by F. Standley on Dec 8th, 2015

I had already had two back surgeries with other doctors. Still in severe pain, I found Dr. Fogel. He corrected my prior surgeries and I am now in good health. Dr. Fogel is a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone.

Facility engineer show details Facility engineer
by Mike C on Nov 16th, 2015

Pain be gone

by Joanne Garcia on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. FOGEL is amazing. He removed my coccyx which gave me better quality of life.

Aug 9th, 2013

Dr Fogel is a dying breed. He is warm, friendly, courteous and polite. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions thoroughly. He did a lumbar fusion on me and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend you see him if you are in need of a great spine surgeon. The office wait time is usually long but that's only because he spends time with his patients answering their questions and addressing their needs. It's a small price to pay because when you do get in the room with him you will have his complete attention.

Great Doctor, Excellent Surgeon, Suberb Bedside Manner show details Great Doctor, Excellent Surgeon, Suberb Bedside Manner
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Fogle's office staff are caring and efficient, never waited the Doctor was there in the room with me at the appointment time. Dr. Fogle took time to explain every aspect of my condition and the procedure to correct it.My surgery went without a hitch and suddenly I have a new life without pain and everything works again!Dr. Fogle fused C4, C5 and C6 and removed the disk material which was pushing on my spine. I would do it again in an instant.

Feb 20th, 2012

I have more than admiration for Dr Fogel who has given me the ability to walk and perform daily activities which I was not able to do for over a year and a half after a neurosurgeon (G V) performed two surgeries of my lower back and fractured the facet which went undiagnosed causing severe pain. Dr Fogel gave me back my life.

great doctor and person... show details great doctor and person...
by tricia on Oct 12th, 2009

when i see dr. fogel, he is very professional, yet very caring about my situation. he treats everyone with respect and as if you are a patient and person, not just a number. he will answer all of your questions and does a great job of explaining in laymen terms so i can understand. (the front desk ladies need a little brushing up on their customer service skills, though, but they are ok)