A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnbull Foster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Turnbull Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster practice?
- Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Internists, Carson City Pulmonologists, and Carson City Critical Care Practitioners.