A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Foster, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy Turnbull Foster MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guy T. Foster practice?
- Dr. Guy Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Foster practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Internists, Carson City Critical Care Practitioners, and Carson City Pulmonologists.