A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy Fried, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guy Fried, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy William Fried MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guy W. Fried practice?
- Dr. Guy Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy Fried practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.