Dr. Guy Fried MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Philadelphia, PA

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Guy Fried has set the bar for caring medical professionals. I have been under his care for 9 years following a pedestrian/car accident. A pain management plan was put together for me, training me to manage my burning pain with nonopioid meds and water therapies.etc. They take the time you need to devise a plan that works for the individual. I live my life using the various methods they trained me at Riverfront.

October 14th, 2015
Never seen a more caring professional doctor. worth the trip to philly.

February 5th, 2013
Great Pain DOc
I really hate comments like the one below calling Dr. Fried a "drug dealer". Yes, Dr. Fried does prescribe drugs, but he does it to help his patients. Comments like those are making things so much more difficult for people who truly need these pain meds. You have no clue how paranoid and crazy doctors have become because of people like you. You can't even mention the wor pain nowadays without a doctor giving you a look or judging you. I have probably been to about 15 pain doctors over the past 10 years and almost all of them were just nervous wrecks and ended up cutting off my meds and relocating. You will notice that pain management doctors will constantly relocate so as not to gain a reputation in that neighborhood or have rumors go around. They don't want a ton of patients anymore out of fear of the DEA. It is a real shame. probably 95% of all patients really need their meds and take them the right way. I have been through everything to try to get rid of my pain and it has been thanks to pain meds that I can function and go to work to provide a living for my family. If it was not for Dr. Fried and his ability to understand his patients and fight for them, then I would be out of work and it terrible pain. He does not push meds on you but is not scared to make sure you get the meds you need. He has always listened to me and made sure I was comfortable and getting the best care. Thank you Dr. Fried and I hope people can realize the tough field you are in and have a little empathy and think before calling you a drug dealer.

November 16th, 2010
TOP DOC
THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID ABOUT DR.GUY FRIED HE IS THE BEST!

May 10th, 2010
A GREAT DOCTOR
HE CARES, HE IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I EVER HAD HE HELPS ME WITH MY EVERYDAY LIVING THAT'S ALL YOU ASK FOR.

July 13th, 2009
Phenomenal Physician
This fine Doctor's knowledge and assistance in medical issues and information is top notch. Though I wanted to note mostly his outstanding patient care-- Dr. Fried has a remarkable of bonding and leveling with you personally in a courteous caring manner with laughter and jokes all while instilling professionalism always. I was very upset to see a 'poor' rating for him with the great care he provided for me in 03'.