A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Garrett, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Garrett MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Greg Garrett practice?
- Dr. Greg Garrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Greg Garrett practices Therapeutic Radiology near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Decatur Radiologists.